Please enable it to continue
US:+1 703 546 4236 IN: +91 80-25727005
B2B Web Store
Step's ERP software will help you migrate to the new world of GST seamlessly. We have many features available in our system already and you can incorporate these features to enable your business to become GST complaint..
The GST features available in GreeneStep ERP system:
Comply with GST rates with easy one time setup and configuration
- While setting up a company or shifting your existing company to GreeneStep, we help you to add the company GST number to the Company Master. The Supplier and the Customer master has provisions to key in the respective suppliers and Customers GST numbers.
Apply GST rules automatically in all sales, purchase returns, POS, export and import transaction documents
- The in-built Tax module of Greenestep can be setup in a way that your business is in accordance with the current (GST) tax system.
Invoice generation as per GST standards
- With Greenestep the invoice can be printed in a format that is accepted by the GST norms.
GST report generation for filing returns
- You can generate the GST reports using our software.
GSTR1- Outward Supplies made by a Taxpayer to be submitted by 10th of every month
GSTR2 - Inward supplies received by a Taxpayer to be submitted by 15th of every month
GSTR3 - Monthly returns to be submitted by 20th of every month
HSN code mapping and printing as per GST rules
- Using Greenestep ERP you can map the existing products and the new products with the respective HSN codes and the same will be reflected across in all the transactions.
Data export to excel to facilitate easy upload to GST network portal
Complete GST audit file generation
Auto upload of invoice to GST network portal
Comply with complete GST statutory regulation as per reporting needs